Stuffed Poblano Eggs, with mini tortillas
1- Poblano Chile
1-Tablespoon chopped onions (yellow)
1-Tablespoon chopped jalapeño
1-Tablespoon chopped tomatoes
1-Teaspoon olive oil
1-Tablespoon Fresh/jarred salsa
Pinch of salt
1. Using a circle cookie cutter fold tortilla in half and place cookie cutter to make two small tortilla- large tortillas might give you 4 circle- depending on your cookie cutter size. Place mini tortillas in a moist paper towel, wrap tortilla, set aside.
2. Cut and slice avocado into thin slices and arrange on serving plate
3. Slice Poblano in half, remove seeds, set aside.
4. In a nonstick pan, heat olive oil over medium heat, add onions, jalapeño, tomatoes, salt & Sauté about 2 minutes, add eggs and scramble in the pan - scramble the veggies and eggs together, and continue cooking over medium heat until eggs are cooked,
5. Carefully stuff the (hot) eggs in half of the poblano chile pepper, place on serving plate
6. Place tortillas in microwave- heat tortilla for 20 seconds, then at arrange on serving plate
7. Spoon salsa to top of the eggs or serve on the side